Real Estate CyberSpace Network

An industry service from the Real Estate CyberSpace Society!

February 2010 Blog Posts (2)

Investment property in Florida Keys - waterfront duplex

I just listed a waterfront duplex with deep waterway to the Atlantic Ocean. 84 foot of dockage. More information and photos at:
If you know anyone that likes boating, fishing, or skin diving tell them about this property...thanks Bill Wilkinson email:

Added by William S Wilkinson on February 21, 2010 at 7:06am — No Comments

Looking for Properties

Sometimes one has listings to sell and sometimes one has Buyers with needs. We have a Buyer who is looking for large apartment complexes in the Sinbelt with a 9% Cap rate. 65% of the purchase price will be availablae at closing and the remaining 35% will be available within 6 months from closing. The apartments must appraise.

If you have large apartment complexes listed why not give John McRae call at 352-279-8628 or send an e…


Added by Ann McRae on February 15, 2010 at 6:30pm — No Comments

© 2019   Created by Real Estate CyberSpace Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service